CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I've been taking my two family cars to this shop for the last three years and have always had good service. Jeff is an excellent mechanic and is honest, thorough and reliable in everything he does, which is the most important part for me. I've even had an instance where the repair went bad and he fixed everything at no charge and apologized for the inconvenience. I always receive a call when the car is ready; and, since the gas station is open late, I can pick up the car at just about any time. Labor rate and parts costs are about average for the area, and its no problem if you want to bring your own parts to them. Highly recommended.